Planning & Management Services
NESDEC's planning area provides services related to all aspects of the planning, analysis, and data needs necessary for high performance organizations. Work is clustered around the areas of:
- Annual Enrollment Projections
- Annual Special Education Trend Reports
- Demographic Reports
- Strategic Planning
- Long-range School Facility Master Planning
- School facilities, e.g. Best Use/Capacity Studies and Educational Specifications
- Administrative/Human Resources/Organizational Structure Studies
- District Consolidation/Deconsolidation
- Specialized study topics and audits
We support schools in the development of school board policy necessary for high student achievement.
Field initiated requests for unique, district-specific needs are encouraged.
CONTACT NESDEC: For more information about our services or for a cost proposal,
please contact the NESDEC office at 508.481.9444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.